A single cell gene expression atlas of 28 human livers.
Atlases as Topic
Gene Expression Profiling
High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
1. Mapping Cellular Coordinates through Advances in Spatial Transcriptomics Technology.
2. Single-cell and spatial transcriptomics approaches of cardiovascular development and disease.
3. RNA Tomography for Spatially Resolved Transcriptomics (Tomo-Seq).
4. Massive and parallel expression profiling using microarrayed single-cell sequencing.
5. Ultra-high-throughput single-cell RNA sequencing and perturbation screening with combinatorial fluidic indexing.
1. Ultra-high throughput single-cell RNA sequencing by combinatorial fluidic indexing
2. Comprehensive integration of single-cell data
3. A Human Liver Cell Atlas reveals Heterogeneity and Epithelial Progenitors
4. Spatial Transcriptomics of human fetal liver
5. A single cell atlas of the human liver tumor microenvironment