Improved structure, function and compatibility for CellProfiler: modular high-throughput image analysis software.
There is a strong and growing need in the biology research community for accurate, automated image analysis. Here, we describe CellProfiler 2.0, which has been engineered to meet the needs of its growing user base. It is more robust and user friendly, with new algorithms and features to facilitate high-throughput work. ImageJ plugins can now be run within a CellProfiler pipeline. CellProfiler 2.0 is free and open source, available at http://www.cellprofiler.org under the GPL v. 2 license. It is available as a packaged application for Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows and can be compiled for Linux. [email protected] Supplementary data are available at Bioinformatics online.
High-Throughput Screening Assays
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Jones, Thouis R
Logan, David J
Madden, Katherine L
Eliceiri, Kevin W
Carpenter, Anne E
1. CellProfiler: image analysis software for identifying and quantifying cell phenotypes.
2. ImageJ and CellProfiler: Complements in Open-Source Bioimage Analysis.
3. CellProfiler 3.0: Next-generation image processing for biology.
4. CellProfiler Analyst: interactive data exploration, analysis and classification of large biological image sets.
5. cellXpress: a fast and user-friendly software platform for profiling cellular phenotypes.
1. CRISPR-Cas9 Screens Reveal Genes Regulating a G0-like State in Human Neural Progenitors [Bulk RNA-seq]
2. CRISPR-Cas9 Screens Reveal Genes Regulating a G0-like State in Human Neural Progenitors [CRISPR]
3. CRISPR-Cas9 Screens Reveal Genes Regulating a G0-like State in Human Neural Progenitors [scRNA-seq]