Mouse organogenesis atlas at single-cell resolution.
The generation of spatial transcriptomes of whole embryo has been limited in scale and resolution due to various technological restrictions. In this issue of Cell, Chen et al. introduce a DNA nanoball-based sample-capture technology for spatial transcriptome analysis to generate a molecular atlas of mouse organogenesis at single-cell resolution.
Gene Expression Profiling
Tam, Patrick P L
1. Spatiotemporal transcriptomic atlas of mouse organogenesis using DNA nanoball-patterned arrays.
2. Refining transcriptional programs in kidney development by integration of deep RNA-sequencing and array-based spatial profiling.
3. Defining murine organogenesis at single-cell resolution reveals a role for the leukotriene pathway in regulating blood progenitor formation.
4. Improving our resolution of kidney morphogenesis across time and space.
5. Spatial Transcriptomics: Constructing a Single-Cell Resolution Transcriptome-Wide Expression Atlas.
1. A Single Cell Atlas of Alveolar Development