A Comparative Overview of Epigenomic Profiling Methods.
In the past decade, assays that profile different aspects of the epigenome have grown exponentially in number and variation. However, standard guidelines for researchers to choose between available tools depending on their needs are lacking. Here, we introduce a comprehensive collection of the most commonly used bulk and single-cell epigenomic assays and compare and contrast their strengths and weaknesses. We summarize some of the most important technical and experimental parameters that should be considered for making an appropriate decision when designing epigenomic experiments.
single-cell epigenome profiling
Sepehri, Mohammad Hossein
Norouzi, Mohammad Reza
1. Advances in single-cell multi-omics profiling.
2. A guide to visualizing the spatial epigenome with super-resolution microscopy.
3. Visualization and analysis of gene expression in tissue sections by spatial transcriptomics.
4. Deconvolution of single-cell multi-omics layers reveals regulatory heterogeneity.
5. Spatially resolved transcriptomics adds a new dimension to genomics.
1. CoBATCH for high-throughput single-cell epigenomic profiling [low input in situ ChIP]
2. Single-cell multi-omics sequencing of mouse early embryos and embryonic stem cells
3. CoBATCH for high-throughput single-cell epigenomic profiling [embryo in situ ChIP]
4. CoBATCH for high-throughput single-cell epigenomic profiling [heart in situ ChIP]
5. CoBATCH for high-throughput single-cell epigenomic profiling [EC_CoBATCH_H3K36me3]