Unraveling the cartography of the cancer ecosystem.
1. Single-Cell Approaches to Deconvolute the Development of HSCs.
2. Unraveling the cartography of the cancer ecosystem.
3. Mass spectrometric imaging for biomedical tissue analysis.
4. Visualization and analysis of gene expression in tissue sections by spatial transcriptomics.
5. Multiplexed ion beam imaging of human breast tumors.
1. Cell hashing enable sample multiplexing, multiplet identification and super-loading on droplet-based single cell RNA-sequencing platforms
2. Integrating microarray-based spatial transcriptomics and single-cell RNA-seq reveals tissue architecture in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas
3. Joint profiling of chromatin accessibility and gene expression in thousands of single cells
4. Spatially mapped single-cell chromatin accessibility
5. Integrated genome and transcriptome sequencing from the same cell