Multiomics sequencing goes spatial.
Microfluidic channels provide a means to deliver barcodes encoding spatial information to a tissue, which allows co-profiling of gene expression and proteins of interest in a spatially resolved manner.
Gene Expression Profiling
1. Spatially resolved transcriptomics adds a new dimension to genomics.
2. RNA Tomography for Spatially Resolved Transcriptomics (Tomo-Seq).
3. Topographical transcriptome mapping of the mouse medial ganglionic eminence by spatially resolved RNA-seq.
4. Laser-Capture Microdissection RNA-Sequencing for Spatial and Temporal Tissue-Specific Gene Expression Analysis in Plants.
5. Tomo-seq: A method to obtain genome-wide expression data with spatial resolution.
1. Gene expression signatures for five tumor sites of each primary liver cancer patient
2. RNA-seq of laser-capture microdissected 50x50x50 um tissue cubes from the medial ganglionic eminence of wild-type and GFRa1 mutant mice
3. Molecular, Spatial and Functional Single-Cell Profiling of the Hypothalamic Preoptic Region
4. Genome-wide RNA tomography in the zebrafish embryo
5. Spatially resolved, highly multiplexed RNA profiling in single cells