RNAscope™ Multiplex Detection in Zebrafish.
The RNAscope methodology is a powerful tool to detect RNA expression patterns with high subcellular resolution and possibility for RNA-protein colocalization studies. Presented here is a two-day protocol for robust multiplex detection of up to three different RNAs in zebrafish whole-mount embryos using the RNAscope procedure. Application of the protocol offers the simultaneous detection of multiple RNAs with a high signal-to-noise ratio in an intact embryo.
In situ hybridization
Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental
In Situ Hybridization
In Situ Hybridization, Fluorescence
1. Simultaneous high-resolution detection of multiple transcripts combined with localization of proteins in whole-mount embryos.
2. Simultaneous Visualization of RNA and Protein Expression in Tissue Using a Combined RNAscope In Situ Hybridization and Immunofluorescence Protocol.
3. Automated detection and quantification of single RNAs at cellular resolution in zebrafish embryos.
4. In Situ Detection of MicroRNA Expression with RNAscope Probes.
5. Detection and signal amplification in zebrafish RNA FISH.
1. Spatial reconstruction of single-cell gene expression