Pinpointing a spatial address for RNA profiles in tissues.
1. A method for transcriptome-wide gene expression quantification in intact tissues.
2. Single-cell spatial transcriptomics.
3. Analyzing the meiotic transcriptome using isolated meiocytes of Arabidopsis thaliana.
4. De Novo Gene Expression Reconstruction in Space.
5. Automation of Spatial Transcriptomics library preparation to enable rapid and robust insights into spatial organization of tissues.
1. Comparative gene expression profiling of human PGP1 iPS, lymphocyte, donor fibroblasts
2. Droplet barcoding for single cell transcriptomics applied to embryonic stem cells
3. Spatially resolved, highly multiplexed RNA profiling in single cells
4. Spatial organization shapes the turnover of a bacterial transcriptome
5. Atlas of Subcellular RNA Localization Revealed by APEX-seq