Editorial Note to: In Situ Transcription Profiling of Single Cells Reveals Spatial Organization of Cells in the Mouse Hippocampus.
1. In Situ Transcription Profiling of Single Cells Reveals Spatial Organization of Cells in the Mouse Hippocampus.
2. Neuronal distribution of spatial in the developing cerebellum and hippocampus and its somatodendritic association with the kinesin motor KIF17.
3. seqFISH Accurately Detects Transcripts in Single Cells and Reveals Robust Spatial Organization in the Hippocampus.
4. Integrating Results across Methodologies Is Essential for Producing Robust Neuronal Taxonomies.
5. In vivo mapping of macroscopic neuronal projections in the mouse hippocampus using high-resolution diffusion MRI.