Liver: Spatial division of hepatic metabolic labour.
1. 3D reconstruction of spatial expression.
2. Zooming in on liver zonation.
3. Plasticity and expanding complexity of the hepatic transcription factor network during liver development.
4. Single-cell spatial reconstruction reveals global division of labour in the mammalian liver.
5. Single-cell spatial transcriptomics.
1. Single-cell spatial reconstruction reveals global division of labor in the mammalian liver
2. Spatial reconstruction of single enterocytes uncovers broad zonation along the intestinal villus axis
3. Single-Cell, Single-Nucleus and Spatial RNA Sequencing of the Human Liver Identifies Hepatic Stellate Cell and Cholangiocyte Heterogeneity