BLAST: BLAST service of CNGB
The BLAST service of CNGB aims to integrate all the data from all CNGB projects, and to provide a comprehensive and convenient sequence searching service.
News about BLAST
- Both nucleotide and protein sequences of all 1,328 single samples of OneKP are now available for analysis.
- Function of downloading matched subject sequences is now available in the job result page.
- Data of 4 CNGB projects (NCBI, OneKP, PIRD, FishT1K) is added to BLAST service. Public version onlined.
- The BLAST service passed all function tests. Test version released for inner usage.
- The design of calculate worker is completed.
- The application of BLAST service is started to develop.