A spatial transcriptomic atlas of AKI in female mice.
1. Integration of spatial and single-cell transcriptomics localizes epithelial cell-immune cross-talk in kidney injury.
2. Overcoming false-positive gene-category enrichment in the analysis of spatially resolved transcriptomic brain atlas data.
3. A multimodal cell census and atlas of the mammalian primary motor cortex.
4. The Human Protein Atlas-Spatial localization of the human proteome in health and disease.
5. Spatially Resolved Transcriptomic Analysis of Acute Kidney Injury in a Female Murine Model.
1. Integration of spatial and single cell transcriptomics localizes epithelial-immune cross-talk in kidney injury
2. Single cell RNASeq of whole mouse kidneys from Uromodulin/Tamm horsfall protein knock-out mice